Sep 10, 2010

Wrapping paper envelope

With the template of envelope I made yesterday, I started making envelope.
Today I use wrapping paper to make envelope. On the back of the paper, I used Japanese paper tearing off and do collages to make more elaborate, even inside the envelope. I could not do well with folding, so I will be careful next time. I learned that when I paste a translucent sheet for the window, I have to paste that before putting some collage, so that the edge of the cut for the window sheet does not show.

The wrapping paper is for a wrapping for Japanese snack box for a gift. So it has Asian feel. Maybe Westerner might also like the wrapping envelope, I hope. ^_^





















1 comment:

  1. Subarashii! I'm never patient enough to do the little transparent window. Great!

    ReplyDelete

Please write feedback on my blog. Thanx. (^_^)

Joining newsletter!

FB art page

iTunes

rakuten